World Of Warcraft Bots
Use this hack at your OWN risk!
It violates the EULA or World of Warcraft but is in no way illegal.
If you get detected useing this hack, you will most likely be temporary baned or
- Speed hack: Run/swim/mount up to 200% of normal speed.
- Comabat teleport: Reccord spots and warp between them having your foe run
around, not being able to hit you, while you kill it with ranged
attacks. Download movie
- Track creatures.
- Track items (treasures, quest items etc.).
- No falldamage. Download movie
- Lock speed to countermesure stuns.
- Anti-cheat-detection proof (codewise).
- Unzip Syndrome from the zip archive.
- Run WoW and enter the world with your character.
- Alt-Tab out to windows.
- Run Syndrome.
- Let the crypto engage the first time (automaticly) and run the hack again.
- Alt-Tab back to WoW.
- Use the hotkeys or checkboxes to trigger the hacks.
Ctrl+F1: Normal speed (100%)
Ctrl+F2: Cheetah speed (150%)
Ctrl+F3: Cheetah speed x2 (200%)
Ctrl+F4: Toggle track all creatures
Ctrl+F5: Get location 1
Ctrl+F6: Get location 2
Ctrl+F7: Get location 3
Ctrl+F8: Get location 4
F5: Warp to location 1
F6: Warp to location 2
F7: Warp to location 3
F8: Warp to location 4
F9: Toggle no falldamage
Alt+R: Refresh functions
For Syndrome to work properly you will need to have the following:
- A clean installation of Windows XP SP2
- All settings, paths and names in Windows should be DEFAULT.
- A clean installation of WoW, UIs and modifications MAY cause Syndrome to
malfunction (ie. CosmosUI etc.).
- Syndrome was designed to work with official versions of WoW, private servers
are NOT supported.
- Update for WoW 1.92
- Fixed some bugs and optimised some functions
Problem: 4 seconds after i start Syndrome it bails out with an error
Solution1: Make sure your character is loged in to the world before you
Solution2: Reinstall WoW without any UI modifications (ie. CosmosUI)
Problem: Syndrome seems to start ok, but when I try to use the functions,
Solution: Some UI modifications (ie. CosmosUI) can mess up the hotkeys in
Syndrome, delete the "interface"-folder in your wow installation to correct the
Problem: When i zone in to an instance or change continent, Syndrome
Solution: Use the hotkey ALT-R to refresh the functions in the new zone.